Daily hbar price chart, in minute or hourly intervals, from ????-??-??-???? to ????-??-??-????, shows the HBAR token price in USD. The prices are powered by coingecko which tracks several exchanges, from Binance Upbit and many other which trade HBAR. The second chart shows the 24 hour rolling volume difference that is traded in exchanges every minute, that is, the difference of the USD equivalent value the market has changed hands wrt last 24 hours. Rising or falling HBAR price on an increasing volume is an indicator of strength towards the direction of the price.
A few tips for reading the chart:
- Use the arrows on the price chart above to see HBAR transfers that happened in previous periods. Be gentle, clicking too much too fast will get you blocked. The history goes back to the Hedera Hashgraph Open Access event.
- You can click on the legends of the chart to hide certain HBAR transfer groups. Remember to un-hide next time you visit hash-hash.
- Use the crosshair over cluttered HBAR transfers to see a break-down. The break-down will show in a pop up; all transfers under the cross-hair are sorted by largest to smallest. If the popup has too many items then disable some groups from the legend.
- If there is too much HBAR activity in one spot then drag a rectangle over the region of interest to zoom into the region. Use the reset button to zoom out.
- Whenever there is a blue bubble then there must be a corresponding dark bubble at the same x-axis coordinate. This means that someone moved HBAR from one account to another (an account that's not known to be a collective account).
- When a very large bubble is covering a large area of the chart then move back the HBAR transaction history to a place where you can disable the legend for that event.
Internal transactions from and to exchange-like or collective accounts, in minute intervals, from ????-??-??-???? to ????-??-??-????. Often collective accounts move money from one to another, sometimes accounts belong to the same entity and sometimes to different ones. Notice that when hbar is moving from account M to account N you will see both events on the same x-axis coordinate and both will have the same bubble size; however, M's bubble will have a border and N will be filled and without border. If these accounts are numerically close to each other then they will appear overlapping, that is, a bubble filled and with border.
Transaction counter, in minute intervals, from ????-??-??-???? to ????-??-??-????. Hashgraph network transaction gossip is counted from the start to the end of a minute. Note that simply dividing by 60 will not give you an accurate tp/s measure. Sharp dips in the graph may not necessarily mean tx drop in the network and may be due hash-hash.info scanning errors.
HBar wallet leaders updated as transactions come in and on regular intervals and displayed along with transactional history graph with records from pre open-access, before mirror networks were available. Most recent balance updates happen as HBAR transactions come in while earlier once were done by scanning the Hedera Hashgraph network on regular intervals only. The newer model avoids missing balance changes that happened in between those scans; however it may miss scans for longer periods of time if a balance request failed at the point of transaction. We still attempt to do a full Hashgraph network scan to make sure we miss a few a possible updates as possible, but we might still miss some due to outages. You will get an instant balance update when you visit an accounts page. The delta column indicates the time when hash-hash identified a change in balance but doesn't mean that this is the time the balance actually changed.
|Rank||Acc-Num||hbar ()||Guesstimate||Delta||All History|
show us some twitter love